Friday, July 10, 2009

Dental Campout 2009

We recently went camping with a bunch of our friends from the dental school. We had a great time and camped at a new place in Keystone State Park. Our campsite was beautiful and sat right on the edge of the lake where Hudson was able to fish all morning long. He is getting quite good, and is able to cast, snag, and reel in the fish all by himself. He still is not quite comfortable getting the fish off the hook, but he LOVES fishing. He caught about 20 fish that morning and he could not stop talking about it. It has been so fun to see him get into it. He are a few highlights of our trip.



















A nice, peaceful nap in the woods.....






And Tate didn't like it. Really, he did sleep, but was not excited about being in the
tree cave when he woke up.




As you can see, our camp was not exactly organized.



























5 comments:

*katie said...

Yay! I can see the pictures in firefox! Looks like it was a lot of fun, the pictures are beautiful! Hope you guys are doing well!

libby said...

That's one hot picture you captured of me. Wow. I guess it's my fault for not smiling, right?

jane said...

Tanis,

I can see your pictures now too! yay. What an amazing birthday cake. I want to know your tricks! I can't believe how big your boys are.

When are you going to be in Utah? I want to plan a night or lunch out with you and all the girls that are around.

ps- they are doing homecoming again this year! Did you get the email? If not I will forward it to ya.

Jane

The Wright Spot said...

I bet Tim is so proud that he has a son who can fish. We tried fishing at a little lake here in Sioux City. We fished for about three hours and only caught one fish. Congrats Hudson for catching twenty! I guess if we want to catch fish we need to go to Pennsylvania (or we are really bad at fishing). You guys are always up to fun. Have fun in Utah. I wish I could be there when you guys are there. Miss you all!

Michele said...

Great photos Tanis...I would love a copy of the girls with fish if you get a chance.